Saturday, June 12, 2010

The night without internet(Janey's No.7 poetry)

































































So the internet was not connecting,

Then I called.
I talked to the telephone men for hours,
I said,
“The light sometimes is on, sometimes is off.
I don’t know what’s wrong.”
“Don't worry, ma’am. Just one second.”
Then I waited,
“ Are you there? ma’am?”
“ Yes, I am still here.”
“ I need to find the technical support, I will let him help you.”
“ Just wait for 20 minutes, and I will call you back.”
Then I waited.
“ Hello, ma’am, may I help you?”
“Now I can see the internet light is blinking, but the activity light is still off.”
“If you see the internet light is blinking, that’s no problem, you just need to reset.”
Then I did.
“No, it is still not working. I don’t know what’s wrong.”
“ Sorry about that, ma’am.”
“just leave it there, after four hours and try again.
“Ok, thank you so much.”
“ Have a good evening, ma’am.”
Then after four hours,
The internet was still not connecting,
So I went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment