Saturday, June 5, 2010

Disappearing Night(Janey's No.3 poetry)

I have read so many poems about the night, but this one is about Janey. As we know, the night is a metaphor, it can be darkness, it can be mystery, it can be anything that you associate with. I think most poets are into the night, right?


When things disappear in the dark of night, we just forget the night will disappear itself.


I still remember you told me you want to disappear sometimes, then I asked you, disappear? To where?
Then you said, this is another issue...Later on I keep thinking of this question, musing every night....
Disappear? To where?
You disappeared, I call you back in silent.
There is no sound, but words.
I hope you still can hear it....


Disappearing Night


The night is going to disappear,
So I ask,
Disappear?
To where?
The night is speechless,
Then,
Disappear.


So when I wake up,
I don’t see the night any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment