Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Love is like a disease

Honestly, I've never loved someone like this.......
Like a sickness, I want to know when I can get over this.....
Do you still care about me? If you are reading my blog, that means you still do, even just a little.
Time and time again, I said I'll leave you.....but this time it's for real. You said you will walk away from my life. Yes, because you've found her. I am just nothing important.


I used to think you love me like I do, I used to think you want me, I was so wrong, I was just mistaken. The truth is I am just a fool to want you,I am not like an adult, and you prefer mature woman.


I hope I can get well soon. So I can add your facebook again........

5 comments:

  1. If he is too stupid to love you back, find a better guy! Like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who are you stranger?! Anyway, I am the one who is stupid, coz I just love someone who doesnt love me back....I will move on. He has found a gf, and perfect for him. and I am happy to know that.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. love is not like a disease, it is a disease~

    dana

    ReplyDelete