Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rainy Day ( Janey's very first English poetry)


I am in pain,

When I see your face from far away,

On a lovely rainy day.


The rain is falling on your face,

Falling slowly to your way,

Yet you are fading in the rain.


My wound is still paining,

And the rain is still falling.

Falling tranquilly through my pain.


I am in pain,

When I see your face,

On a bleary rainy day.


PS: It is very rough since I dont know how to write an English poetry. This is my true feeling about someone, I saw him on a rainy day,yet he will never know I wrote this poetry for him afterwards. Hmm....I am actually writing the melody of this poetry, so this is the lyrics then... I am working on the real Janey song :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Junyi, it's antoine. I don't know if you remember me or not. Sorry if it's not the right place to post, it's kinda hard to keep track of all of your blogs. I see you're finally in USA, hope you enjoy yourself there, how is life in Frisco?

    Greetings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! Antoine, of course I remember you.. you are my first French friend! I think I added your facebook too~ I am good here in SF. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I don't have you in my friend list, weird... My bad, I will add you again. Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete